| Objectives And Tasks of LSSI Training Management
Promotion of knowledge and awareness of tripartite groups including representatives of labour, employers, members of organizations, boards, committees and also governmental officers in Employment and Labour Relations Departments, is considered as the main duty of LSSI Training Management.
- Determination of needs and priorities of training;
- Provide and edit of training programs;
- Supply the studding sources and training books;
- Performing training courses for tripartite group in basic, elementary, and advance levels;
- Designing and performing professional on-the-job training courses for experts and managers of Labour and Social Affairs Ministry and affiliated organizations;
- Creating relation and contact with labour and employer organizations in order to draw their cooperation; and
- Evaluating the training courses.
For More Information: LSSI Official Website